Product lists come out as 1 column.

Home Forums WordPress Themes Acoustics Product lists come out as 1 column.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Rob.S
    Participant

Good afternoon,

I am working on a new site using your acoustics theme. Unfortunately, all the product lists come out as 1 column. I have tried adding the usual snippets to correct it but that doesn’t seem to have any effect. I would like all the products and categories to appear in 3 columns, not one. Please advise.

Thank you!

CodeGearThemes
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

Our developer team has addressed that issue and planning for the theme update by 10/11/2019. Notification will be sent once an updated version of the theme is live.

Thank you!

CodeGearThemes
    Keymaster

The issue has been fixed, please update the theme version in your store.

Rob.S
    Participant

Good afternoon,
    They did allow more then one column of products and or categories, the problem now is the spacing is off, please see new.edgefinisher.com . I have tried making changes with .css file but I cannot get any of my changes to show up in your theme. Why would css changes not propagate to your theme correctly? Please advise.
    Thank you
    Rob Spector

CodeGearThemes
    Keymaster

Please go to Appearance>>Customize>>Layout Settings>>Archive Sidebar and choose the middle option it will show as full-width layout.
    Customize Acoustics Archive Sidebar

Rob.S
    Participant

That did not fix the problem. Please see the link below
    http://new.edgefinisher.com/?product_cat=diamond-edge-polishers

your theme should be making them all the same size and displaying them in a lined up fashion right?

CodeGearThemes
    Keymaster

They can be fixed by uploading same size image or from WooCommerce settings.
    Can you please send the login details of your website in our email info@codegearthemes.com?

CodeGearThemes
    Keymaster

Theme product/Category column settings have been overridden by plugin( WooCommerce Product Archive Customiser ) settings. Please deactivate WooCommerce Product Archive Customiser plugin issue will be solved.

Please do not modify the theme if you want to update the theme in a future released version. If you want to modify theme please create child theme.

Thank you!

rhysearl
    Participant

I’m also having this problem, is it something you could also help me with.

CodeGearThemes
    Keymaster

Hi Rhysearl,

We are working on the theme update, we will notify once we push the updated version.

Thank you!

rhysearl
    Participant

Hey I see the update and noticed the mobile version is fixed, but the boxes for desktop are still different sizes depending on the length of the item’s title? See image below:

How do I fix this?

Link: https://imgur.com/a/wc6XERr

CodeGearThemes
    Keymaster

Developer/Designer team is working for those minor fixes we will send an update soon.

Please use a child theme if you want any customization.

Thank you!

taratandon
    Participant

Hi, My products are showing up in one row. How can I add rows and columns on shop page. Please help.

Tara

CodeGearThemes
    Keymaster

Can you please provide a link to your either by email or you can post here.

Thank you!

taratandon
    Participant

Truegemshop.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.